THIS IS ME...

My photo
Barwell, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Hi fellow crafting friends.. I am married and have been for 18 years, we have 2 children who are 17 and 14 and getting more complicated as they get older! I love my crafting.. though mainly cardmaking, it keeps me busy and off the (high)street, apart from our local craft shop where I am a frequent visitor. I have been crafting for about 6 year, it started with putting a few cut out easter eggs on some cards for people and just grew to what it is now, I have taken over the dinning room, garage and I have the cupboard under the stairs to.. one day I hope to convert the garage into a proper craft room. We live in Leicestershire but are orginally from Exeter in Devon. We moved here after a short stint in Bedfordshire but have been here for 8 years in October, its the longest we have ever been in one place for! My husband is an aircraft engineer but I dont really share his love of metal flying machines! Just cars and crafting!

Thursday 14 May 2009

Cards on Acetate










I did 2 of these a while ago for my mother in law and did the other one today, they are so nice to do and give the 'wow factor' to cards.
They are easy to do but you have to remember to cover the other side where you've stuck it on, but thats fairly easy to. Just cover with a matching peice of card on the inside, no one will know!
I find the best thing to use for sticking card and acetate together is silicon glue.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

these are stunning hun fab creations love cheryl xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love your acetate cards Elyse - I had no idea you had a blog site - I must concentrate more! I just found you via the lovely Cheryl's blog, and of course we are all Trimmie buddies too! I have only had my blog for a week or two, so it's all new to me, but I'm enjoying it a lot. Have a great week. Love, Sylvia xxxx

Spyder said...

Love cards with acetate, 'special love the middle one, love the swirly leaves! I'm guessing they're a die-cut rather than a punch(on my wish list!)

((Lyn))