THIS IS ME...

My photo
Barwell, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Hi fellow crafting friends.. I am married and have been for 18 years, we have 2 children who are 17 and 14 and getting more complicated as they get older! I love my crafting.. though mainly cardmaking, it keeps me busy and off the (high)street, apart from our local craft shop where I am a frequent visitor. I have been crafting for about 6 year, it started with putting a few cut out easter eggs on some cards for people and just grew to what it is now, I have taken over the dinning room, garage and I have the cupboard under the stairs to.. one day I hope to convert the garage into a proper craft room. We live in Leicestershire but are orginally from Exeter in Devon. We moved here after a short stint in Bedfordshire but have been here for 8 years in October, its the longest we have ever been in one place for! My husband is an aircraft engineer but I dont really share his love of metal flying machines! Just cars and crafting!

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Another Anniversary card


This is for my Mother and Father in law for their 49th Wedding anniversary.
I used the same colours for this as I did for the 50th anniversary card, mainly as I had the bits of card left!!
The curling unfortunatly was caused by heat embossing the gold powder on.

2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Stunning card Elyse. The colours are so rich and the design is very elegant - fabulous. Love your new blog background too! Your new photo is a big change - can't see your lovely face now!! Crafty hugs, Sylvia xxx

cheryl said...

this is stunning hun just love all the detail thanks for comment you left on my blog hun have a great holiday love cheryl xxxxxxx